Letters to Parents about our blog

In these letters, we have tried to use appropriate connectives and fronted adverbials to start the paragraphs as well as keeping up our good handwriting! Great examplesΒ from PC, HB1 and JTΒ as well as everyone else in class.

Year 4

IMG_0230 IMG_0231 IMG_0232

25 thoughts on “Letters to Parents about our blog

1. I am very impressed Year 4 and have loved seeing that people from all over the world are looking at your work!! Well done!

• We can’t believe it Mrs S. We’re so happy you commented. Thank you
      πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

L B H KP HB 2 WS

• Hi Mrs S! Thank you, we’re very happy that you commented on our formal letters. We hope you will stay for our future posts! πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚

SR, JT and PC

• Thank you so much Mrs s! Hopefully we will get lots more countries commenting or viewing it. We’ve got lot’s more post on it’s way. We appreciate it so much.

M.M & I.S & E.C

• Thank you Mrs S! We are all really super excited that we got views from around the world , as well as we are loving our blog. πŸ™‚

M.W ,J.B,J.W,D.S

• Thank you for your comment. We are really happy that you managed to get on the blog. I hope you enjoyed it. The blog took us an hour to make. We have views from around the world.

S.C T.F C.B J.D

2. Thanks Mrs S! We’re even starting to try out hash tagging, I’m getting all excited πŸ™‚

Mr C

3. Brilliant letter and great language
    P.C We hope lots more great work will be posted onto our blog.

C.W. & M.M & E.C & I.S

• Thanks LB H that is so nice of you saying that ALL of our work is nice and that we have got a thumbs up and all of our punctuation is correct!

PC.

4. Very impressed year 4, this is the first blog and best blog I’ve ever seen!!πŸ˜€

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

5. Great work Year 4,this is the first and best blog I’ve ever seen! πŸ™‚

Looking forward to reading all your new posts.

6. Again Year 4 – I am SO impressed and Mr S cannot believe that I even know what the word ‘blog’ means!!

7. Thank you Mrs S, I am so happy that Mr Cooper chose my work to go on the blog, it feels so nice to be representing year 4 and showing people how good we are at powerful description, fronted adverbials and appropriate connectives! I am going to work so much harder to make sure my work goes on the blog again and that people comment and like it. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

PC.

8. Hi Willington Primary School

Great to see how many visits you’ve had to your class blog in such a short time. Well done!

I came to check out your class blog and spotted this post.

We hadn’t thought of students writing letters to parents to introduce the class blog. We were wondering if you would consider giving us permission to add photos of your letters to our Step 6: Helping parents and students to connect here – http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/step-6-help-parents-and-students-connect/#10_Simple_Ideas_to_help

Sue Waters
    Support Manager
    Edublogs | CampusPress

• I’m just as amazed as you MW, it just shows how well we have started this blog off and the standard of work you guys are producing! I’ll make sure I email you Sue to sort things out and hopefully you can let us all know if and when it will be on your website!

A very excited Mr C

• Hi M.W, your class deserves the praise. You’ve all been doing excellent work!

Perhaps your class might enjoy working out which dot on your visitors map is from my visits? Here’s some clues: 1. It is winter here. 2. I live in the second most isolated Capital City in the World. 3. The Black Swan is native to the State I live in and people who live in my State are called sandgropers (what a weird name!).

Thanks for contacting me Mr C. I’ve sent a reply.

Sue Waters
        Support Manager
        Edublogs | CampusPress